Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2022

What's your thought on reincarnation

 I am writing this all sleepy and that but trust me I am really interested in this. So tell me, have you heard about reincarnation. The topic was introduced to me by a friend and it's something I am so interested in. I read something about a child of 3years or so claiming that he had a wife somewhere and boom, investigations begin and it's all real.

 

Wow, I would love to reincarnate one day and start a new life more carefully. Do you actually believe in reincarnation? Imagine your child was a product of reincarnation, what would you do?

1 comment:

Hello, your thoughts are highly appreciated

A BAD DAY FOR A WRITER

 Sarah Acham So today I am feeling so down, I have even forgotten to say hello. Hello, I hope you are not feeling the way I am right now. It...